Planning and Advising
IOE Undergrad Program
For help planning and scheduling your courses, please schedule an appointment with Leonora Lucaj, advisor for the IOE undergraduate program.
Course requirements for an IOE BSE degree are displayed in the Undergrad Student Guide.
Virtual drop-ins with advisors and peer advisors are available through this link.
In person, scheduled appointments with an advisor or peer advisor can be made at this link.
Planning Tips and Tools
GPA Calculator and Course Planning Tool (.xlsx)
The following are suggestions you should consider when registering for courses.
- IOE 265 can be taken concurrently with IOE 333.
- Always plan ahead because some IOE 400-level courses are only offered once each year.
- ACC 471 – Accounting Principles, FIN 302 – Making Financial Decisions, MKT 302 – Marketing Management are popular non-IOE technical electives.
- Choose HU/SS and Intellectual Breadth courses carefully as they may be prerequisites for technical electives that you are interested in taking in the future.
- Math 214 – Linear Algebra is required.
- Unofficial transcripts can be viewed and official transcripts can be ordered free of charge through Wolverine Access. The Office of the Registrar is located in B430 LL Pierpont Commons.
IOE Undergraduate Program Ambassadors
Connect with a student ambassador for an unscripted take on life as an IOE undergraduate student.
IOE Ambassador Coffee Chats
We invite prospective IOE students to connect with current IOE Ambassadors to create connections, ask for advice, learn about the program, and more!
Date & Time: Flexible – the Ambassadors will schedule around you!