Career Pathways & Internships
Industrial and operations engineers analyze data to design better systems for humans, machines, and processes. Our graduates are in high demand and making a positive impact across the globe in business, energy, finance, healthcare, manufacturing, robotics, aerospace, transportation and more.
U-M IOE UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT
- 98% of U-M IOE students achieved their desired career outcome within six months of graduation.
- 95% of U-M IOE students participated in an internship, co-op, or both.
- About 50% of U-M IOE students received multiple job offers.
- The top three reasons U-M IOE students choose their new employer are:
- Opportunity for personal growth
- Good employee benefits
- Friendly co-workers
|U-M Bachelor’s Average Salary|
|U-M Master’s Average Salary|
LEARN MORE ABOUT COMPANIES THAT PARTNER WITH U-M IOE
Check out the Engineering Career Resource Center (ECRC) for upcoming career fairs and workshops to help with your internship and job search.