Airline Industry Event - October 8, 2010
SAVE THE DATE! On October 8th, IOE will be co-sponsoring a day-long series of events on the airline industry. Featured speakers will include several UM alums at high level positions in the industry:
- Derek Kerr, EVP and CFO, US Airways
- Regent Andrea Fischer Newman, Senior VP for Government Affairs, Delta Airlines
- Tim Campbell, Consultant and Former President, Delta Compass Airlines
- Kerry Hester, Senior VP for Operational Support, US Airways
- Kevin Michaels, Partner and Co-Founder, AeroStrategy
The day's events include the following events which are open to the public: "Challenges and Opportunities in the Airline Industry" Panel (3 - 4:30 PM in Chesebrough Auditorium, Chrysler) and the Center for Entrepreneurship Innovative Speakers Series with key note speaker, David Barger, CEO and President of JetBlue Airways at Stamps Auditorium from 2-3 PM.
We encourage you to attend what will certainly be interesting and thought-provoking events!
Audience-Based Site-Wide Navigation:back to top